One of the most common questions people ask us is should we build new or buy an existing house?
Today we talk about the benefits of building a new home.
- Most importantly you can choose the exact floor plan you require, whether it be a standard plan or a custom plan.
- Budget- bring us your budget and we can design your home to suit your needs and fit in budget. There may be a plan you love but it’s not in your budget, that’s fine we can shrink the plan down and make some adjustments so you still get what you want. Quite often building will be cheaper than buying existing and you get exactly what you want.
- Pick all your own colours, fixtures and fittings to create your own style.
- Saving on stamp duty costs. You only pay stamp duty on the land you purchase, not the cost of your home build. There is also further savings if your a first home owner on your land stamp duty. This can save you thousands and thousands of dollars as opposed to the cost of stamp duty on an existing home. Check out the NSW state Revenue website for all up to date grants.
- Fixed price contract- no hidden costs. Once your plan has been chosen, either one of our de Jong plans or a custom design you will have a fixed price with your inclusions.
- Its can be fun and create a real sense of accomplishment when your home is complete!
- And finally the joy of moving into a home you have created yourself, nothing beats the satisfaction of enjoying a space everyday you have designed.Follow us on facebook and instagram